The title means nothing. I wanted to spew shite on an ill defined topic so any title would have been equally irrelevant. I heard that phrase on Newstalk (being the ubercool follower of fashion that I am) and thought it was interesting. So there.
The last post was depressing. More depressing than it should have been really, as I now realise I'm grand. Got slightly paniced over the digits I think. After a couple of weeks doing sweet FA they're feeling fine, so I reckon another two weeks of not very much and I'll ease back into training. Not too much training though, just the right amount. Don't want to fall into the "really strong but kinda crap" climber category again. This time I'm aiming to land squarely in the "kinda strong and not awful" category. I'd like to get to "good" someday, but I'm not holding my breath :-P I'll still do lots of pullups though, cos me likes pullups.
Anyway, where was I? So yeah, my fingers aren't entirely fucked. Good thing. I have a job and some money. Also good thing. I got a snazzy motor. Very good thing. I got the corsa hit by a bus. emmmm, moving swiftly on..... And where I shall be moving swiftly to next weekend is the burren. Some easy trad would be nice, and I usually hate the burren during the summer as its always so busy. So it might be nice to go there when most sane people wouldn't touch the place with a shitty stick.
In minor news, theres somewhere 5 minutes drive from work that I'm looking forward to snooping around over the summer, the scalp is only a short detour on my normal drive home, I'm rejoining the Co-op, and I massively psyched for Donegal and Fair Head trad this summer. In major news, Jane came second at the intervarsities!
So I hope everything thing goes to plan, the weather holds out, and my fingers retain their virginal air of not being fucked. Otherwise this little burst of optimism could well be a dead cat bounce..... :-P
Peace Out
No comments:
Post a Comment