Friday, October 9, 2009

The Beastman Cometh!

Well, the postman. But he brought with him the maker of the beast....

Unfortunately no beasts can be made until at least tomorrow morning when I nip down the building suppliers and pick up some 2x2 for an A-frame. Theres some other things I'd like to incorporate too, but more on that later. When this is finished I will have the absolute best in home climbing simulation and tendon abuse short of a 45 degree woodie. Unfortunately necessary too, as the weather is wank :-(

Currently engrossed in Alan Moore's "From Hell" book. This one is very much a graphic novel rather than a comic! Very good. I recommend. Haven't read it yet, but I also recommend the new Hitchiker's book coming out on monday. "And another thing" I believe is the title. I trust Eoin Colfer to do a good job not only because he's from wexford, but because I've been reading his books since I was in primary school and he is one intelligent and funny mofo. Can't wait!

Over 'n out

No comments: