Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drifting

I’m soft in the head sometimes I swear. Why would anyone let things that are easily remedied get them down?

Apart from the odd brief flurry of activity, I’ve been drifting these past couple of weeks. A niggling cold and a loss of psyche for things not Yosemite related have led to a proper bout of lethargy. I get annoyed at myself pretty easily, and sitting around the house after work feeling bored, lonely (as everyones away) and “too tired” (read: weak and lazy) to do anything productive make it pretty easy indeed. But we can fix this! We have the technology!

What I need is a mission. And I think I have one. Obsessive personalities need objects of obsession I think. I’m pretty useless without a goal, so hopefully this is a good one. Weather looks grim for the weekend, but what of it? Bit of recreational misery is good for the soul, or so I hear. In any case its better than staying in the house and feeling my ass grow. Starting to feel better already!

Days to America: 38

Peace Out

No comments: