So I just finished my 2nd rotation in the field and I'm back in Whitehorse for a day before heading to Squamish tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure psyche is the word, for what I'm feeling. More of a feeling of things coming together, coupled with a bulletproof drive to succeed. I feel fit. Probably the fittest I've been for about 8 years, thanks to being paid to walk up big hills with heavy bags. Certainly not feeling a pathetically weak as last time thanks to the enthusiasm to actually do some training in the evenings on my proto-beastmaker, along with eating and sleeping well for the last 3 weeks.I've got a small climbing shop's worth of aid toys waiting for me in a storage locker in Squam. I'll soon have the skills the bash on bits of metal til they stick. I've got money in my pocket and 2 weeks of time on my hands. The desire is there to spend long days on walls. And most importantly, I recently acquired a pretty stunning power-mullet.
These are all things I have, but having things or saying things means precisely shite all without the actions to back them up. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with all my things.
Peace out
3 comments:
Mullet pic please.
It's surprisingly hard to take a good self mullet portrait. Doesn't capture the majesty. I'll get back to you on that.
Mullet update please...
Post a Comment