I'm going to set this thing to private in the next short while. I enjoy writing it, and its satisfying to me that some people seem to enjoy reading it. However I've recently developed qualms about broadcasting my thoughts/feelings/etc... to all and sundry. This might change in the future, but for the moment thats how I feel about it.
To that end (and I realize this may seem arrogant/poncey/twatty), if you read this thing and I know you, shoot me an email at paul.brennan42@gmail.com, stick it in the comments, or communicate it however you see fit and you can keep reading it (secretly I'm hoping for letters by pony express or carrier pigeon.Extra points if you put a little hat and duffle bag on the pigeon). Not exactly expecting the floodgates to open here, but if you fancy it the offers there.
In any case, I'll keep writing bits and bobs regardless of whether anyone wants to read them. Its nice to have something to look back on and think about what a twat I was at the time of writing.... :-)
Peace Out
No comments:
Post a Comment