Monday, March 29, 2010

Stuff......and stuff

The standard of conversational english has gone down somewhat over the years, no?

The meet was good. I didn't do much but had a good time doing it. Fantastic weather on the Saturday, ok on Sunday. Dropped the top of that arete by the fin. Pretty happy about that really as I'd never even gotten stood up on it before. Discovered that the bum-jump is the hardest move on the egg ss. Nu Rails is truly nails (see what i did there?). Turlough Hill on the sunday, trying one of Duffy's comically graded lowballs. Quite good. Would like to go back and do it. Good craic had by all and cheers to Dave for another class meet.

Heres some poor quality photos.

Harry on the nails hard cave project (good find Dave!)

Chris eyeing up the slap on Blind Stick

Leo giving it a go

More non-quality images to be found here

Haven't really done anything since. A few pullups and pushups but thats about it. Went to Belfast last wednesday with the intention of hitting the wall....ended up going drinking with girls. Proper priorities I think, and potentially productive. Time will tell. A good reminder that there is in fact life outside climbing!

Have the next 2 weeks off college to finish assignments and start research for the masters. But stuff that, I'm going climbing. Plan is for bouldering and maybe some routes in Wicklow. Going to try and link some stuff in Dalkey that I've tried before on a rope to see where I'm at. Will try to get to the burren next weekend too. Everyone seems to be.

Thats all for now. Apologies for the amazingly shoddy writing in this post, but me no bothered to write good.....and stuff :-P

Peace out

p.s you fools have read this waffle over a thousand times! Ok some were me, but they can't all have been! Lets go for over 9000

No comments: